The Inoxpa RVN Helicoidal Pump features a unique helicoidal impeller design which provides exceptionally gentle must transfers. Due to its unique shape and flow, solid particles pass through the pump without being damaged, and without clogging.
RVN pumps are widely used in wineries for the pumpover process where the high capacity and minimum destruction of the solid parts (seeds, skins, etc.) is required. The design of the pump contributes to a better extraction of tannins, and reduction of lees formation, therefore achieving higher quality wines. The RVN is the standard for automated tank pumpovers.
- Best in class pump for pump over applications due Helicoidal design
- Gentle handling of product
- No clogging
- All contact materials 316 L stainless steel
- Gaskets: EPDM
- Mechanical Seal:
- Rotary Part: Silicon carbide (SiC)
- Stationary Part: Silicon carbide (SiC)
- Temperature Range: Up to 248 °F
- Voltage: Customer to specify:
- 3 Phase / 60 Hertz - 240v or 480v