We proudly offer standard and expedited parcel shipments via FedEx. For assistance in selecting the appropriate service levelclick here to calculate transit times from our facility to your address.
Items which exceed the size and/or weight limits for parcel shipments and require pallet shipment will be shipped at the customer's expense using the carrier of our choice. If you wish to request a freight quote or specific carrier, please add a note to that effect to the comments during checkout, or email us with your order number via our Contact Form.
Orders are processed and shipped Monday through Friday from our Petaluma, CA facility. In-stock goods are shipped out within 1 business day unless otherwise specified. If we are unable to meet this commitment, a member of our team will contact you to discuss the timing. If you request a later shipping date at checkout we will schedule your order based on that request unless the request conflicts with one of our other policies.
Please Note: To ensure the highest product quality, our policy is to NOT SHIP temperature-sensitive items when we know that they will sit in a carrier's facility over the weekend, unless our customer specifically requests otherwise. Without your input WE MAY DELAY SHIPMENT OF YOUR ORDER depending on the day of the week the order is placed, your location, and the carrier and service level you select.
Unfortunately we are not able to ship to international addresses. Many of our customers elect to have goods sent to a forwarder to be prepared and dispatched to their ultimate destination.
All packages should be opened immediately upon receipt and contents should be checked against the packing slip. Scott Laboratories should be informed immediately of any discrepancies.
We offer credits on products which are returned within 15 days of shipment, so long as they adhereto the following guidelines:
- Products which are shipped in sealed packaging must be unopened and undamaged upon return.
- Goods that have been marked or labeled by the customer will not be accepted and no credit will be issued.
- We do not accept returns on malolactic bacteria.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Customer to pay return freight costs.
- In case of damage incurred during shipping: Claims must be reported within 5 working days of receipt of your order, and original packing must be retained for carrier inspection
- We do not accept returns of perishable items that have been stored improperly by the customer.
Credits will be issued with 7 days of receipt of authorized returns.
Please call our Customer Service team at (707) 765-6666 or email us using our Customer Contact Form prior to return for authorization.